Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries


I have been hunting for large fresh strawberries recently to make chocolate dipped strawberries in tuxedo or bridal dress. This idea was from a video in YouTube. It seemed very easy to make when you watched the video. Honestly, my heart was beating so fast when I was preparing them.

I slightly modified the style of the bridal dress by adding pink chocolate dots (add 1 little drop of red colouring to the white chocolate). I also mixed dark and milk chocolate (1:1 ratio) to balance the brown colour. I made some fruit kebabs to entertain my taste buds.

For all of you who need to have fun, try making these strawberries. You can modify the idea as you like. Let your imagination run wild!

Here are some photos to show you the steps involved:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment