Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jasmine Agar with Fruit Salad

This jasmine agar is very easy and cheap to make. Only two main ingredients you need to buy: a packet of Lobo Jasmine Agar dessert mix (available in any Asian grocery stores) and a can of fruit salad. I added some strawberries on the agar for a slight variation.
 
Did you notice my colourful agar moulds? I got them from "Let's Cook" in Melbourne last Christmas. The whole set of 6 costs only $9.95. Very cute and I like the opening at two ends. I saw the giant version in Woolworths recently and contemplated if I should buy it or not. I thought it would be too big for the two of us!
 

Preparation (shown in photos below):
  1. Pour agar dessert mix to a small pot with 3 cups of water. Mix well and bring it to boil.
  2. Put the mix to agar moulds. Wait until set for at least 2-3 hours.
  3. Serve with fruit salad and any fresh fruits.


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment